Lowrance Simrad P79 Fishfinder Transducer P79-BL
The P79 is an in-hull 600W fishfinder transducer. The active element mounts in a small round tank (included) which is epoxied to the hull and filled with non-toxic antifreeze. This transducer is for use with solid fiberglass hulls only. Cored hulls will impede the signal. The P79 cannot measure water temperature.
This '-BL' version of the transducer is for Lowrance equipment with the standard 7-pin blue connector, including all HDS displays. It is also for use with Simrad NSE, NSS and NSO systems.
This item consists of one P79-MM transducer plus one MM-DT-LOW Mix and Match cable.
- In-hull unit with plastic housing
- Frequency 50/200 kHz
- Beam cone 45 deg at 50 kHz, 12 deg at 200 kHz
- Maximum depth range 800-1200 ft at 50 kHz, 400-700 ft at 200kHz
- RMS power 600W
- Adjusts to hull deadrise angles of 2 deg to 22 deg
- Tank should be epoxied to hull
- Tank should be filled with non-toxic antifreeze (propylene glycol). Do not use mineral oil.
- Transducer screws into top of tank as shown
- Can be used in aluminum hulls under 0.38mm thick (0.150")
- Can be used in RIBs
- Can be used in sailboats with solid glass hulls
|Name:||Lowrance Simrad P79 Fishfinder Transducer P79-BL|
|Mfg Part Number:||P79-BL|
|Ship Weight:||2.5 lbs.|