Raymarine SS264W Pair with 20 Degree Tilt
This SS264 pair consists of one SS264W wide-beam 200kHz transducer plus one SS264W wide-beam 50kHz transducer.
Airmar has taken the SS270W wide-beam thru-hull and split it apart into a tilted element transducer pair. The low-profile design is perfect for fast, trailered, tournament, sport-fishing vessels that cannot install a thru-hull with a high-performance fairing. These transducers provide four times the beamwidth at 200 kHz than other high-performance transducers. This means marking more game fish and bait in a larger area, increasing your catch. Since the beamwidths are the same at both frequencies, a split-screen fishfinder display will clearly show the same water column and bottom coverage. Fish will also appear as arches. More fish will be marked while trolling or underway. At anchor, see which direction the baits and chum are flowing in the current. Get the wider picture on your sounder with the SS264W pair.
This version has a Raymarine connector for use with the DSM300.
The 20 deg tilt transducer pair is suitable for deadrise angles from 16 deg to 24 deg. The ceramic element is tilted inside each transducer to compensate for the boats deadrise (angle of the hull). This aims the beam directly at the bottom for accurate readings.
- Power output 1000W RMS
- 1 x SS264W 200kHz transducer with 25 degree beam
- 1 x SS264W 50kHz transducer with 25 degree beam
- 200kHz unit cable plugs into pigtail on 50Khz unit, and 10M cable from 50kHz unit runs up to sounder
Airmar Transducer Comparison
- B60, SS60 : 600W Good : Benchmark model for comparison
- B164, SS164 : 1kW Better : 6 times more sensitive at 50 kHz, 2 times more sensitive at 200 kHz
- SS264N : 1kW Best : 50 times more sensitive at 50 kHz, 13 times more sensitive at 200 kHz
|Name:||Raymarine SS264W Pair with 20 Degree Tilt|
|Mfg Part Number:||SS264W-20-W2-W5-RAY|
|Ship Weight:||24.0 lbs.|