The B260 is a 1kW bronze thru-hull broadband fishfinder transducer with a temperature sensor and an external fairing that can be cut to match a hull deadrise angle of up to 20°. The narrow-beam 200 kHz ceramic gives excellent resolution and crisp image detail needed for bottom fishing. The B260's low ringing is perfect for finding fish holding tight to the bottom and other structure. The seven-element 50 kHz array has a wider 19° beam for deeper blue-water fishing. The outcome at both frequencies is excellent resolution and crisp image detail where it is needed most.
The models shown on this page are kits consisting of one B260 base transducer (part B260-MM) with a 2-meter cable attached, plus one connecting 8-meter Mix and Match equipment cable for a specific brand of sounder or fishfinder. Both parts are included with the order. Choose the correct kit for your brand of equipment.
- B260-6BR : Garmin 6-pin
- B260-6N : Navman/Northstar 6-pin
- B260-8G : Garmin blue 8-pin
- B260-8S : Si-Tex 8-pin
- B260-10F : Furuno 10-pin
- B260-14HB : Humminbird 14-pin
- B260-18HB : Humminbird 18-pin
- B260-BB : Standard Horizon 8-pin
- B260-BL : Lowrance/Simrad blue 7-pin
- B260-HB : Humminbird #9
- B260-RAY : Raymarine older equipment e.g. DSM300
- B260-RAYA : Raymarine 6/9-pin current equipment
- B260-MM : base transducer only with no equipment cable - for installers use