These cables are 9 meter (29.5 ft) Mix and Match (MM) cables for use with Airmar 600W Mix and Match transducers. Many Airmar 600W transducers are now made as a generic MM version and sold with an adapter cable for connection to a specific brand of sounder or fishfinder.
These cables enable you to continue using an installed transducer when switching electronics brands. Just replace the old MM cable with a new one for the new equipment, leaving the transducer undisturbed.
One end of a 600W MM cable has a 5-pin Airmar connector that plugs into the short cable pigtail attached to the transducer. The other end has a brand-specific connector for a sounder or fishfinder.
Note : these cables are for conventional 50/200 kHz fishfinder transducers and cannot be used with the new CHIRP Mix and Match models.
- MM-0 : bare wire applications
- MM-2 : Autohelm ST50 2-Pin
- MM-3 : older 3-Pin Fuji connector
- MM-6DO : Garmin 6-Pin Depth Only
- MM-6DT : Garmin 6-Pin Depth/Temp
- MM-6NAV : Navman, Northstar, Simrad NX 6-Pin
- MM-7 : older Simrad, Raytheon, JRC 7-Pin
- MM-8 : older Fuji/Furuno 8-Pin connector
- MM-8G : Garmin blue 8-Pin
- MM-8S : SiTex 8-Pin
- MM-10FUR : Furuno 10-Pin
- MM-10NS : Northstar 10-Pin
- MM-18HB : Humminbird 18-Pin
- MM-DT-LOW : Lowrance/Simrad blue 7-Pin (Lowrance HDS, Simrad NSE/NSS)
- MM-FISO : Raymarine ST40/ST60 with mini-spades
- MM-RCA : Datamarine RCA plug
- MM-RAY : Raymarine DSM300 connector
- MM-RAYA : Raymarine 6/9-Pin connector for newer equipment