The P66 is a 600W transom-mounted fishfinder transducer with a smooth hydrodynamic shape and a single oversized ceramic element for both 50kHz and 200 kHz operation. It has a plastic kick-up bracket and the transducer can easily be removed without tools for easy service and storage.
This version of the P66 is a depth and temperature only version with no speed sensor. This transducer is sold as a base transducer with a short (2m) pigtail cable ending in an Airmar 5-pin connector, plus a longer (9m) cable that connects to the pigtail cable and ends in a connector that is compatible with a specific brand of equipment. To assemble a complete system, order the base transducer on this page and add the appropriate cable for your equipment.
Available Equipment Cables
Click here to open the equipment cables page.
- MM-0 : bare wire applications
- MM-2 : Autohelm ST50 2-Pin
- MM-3 : older 3-Pin Fuji connector
- MM-6DO : Garmin 6-Pin Depth Only
- MM-6DT : Garmin 6-Pin Depth/Temp
- MM-6NAV : Navman, Northstar, Simrad NX 6-Pin
- MM-7 : older Simrad, Raytheon, JRC 7-Pin
- MM-8 : older Fuji/Furuno 8-Pin connector
- MM-8G : Garmin blue 8-Pin
- MM-8S : SiTex 8-Pin
- MM-10FUR : Furuno 10-Pin
- MM-10NS : Northstar 10-Pin
- MM-18HB : Humminbird 18-Pin
- MM-DT-LOW : Lowrance/Simrad blue 7-Pin (Lowrance HDS, Simrad NSE/NSS)
- MM-FISO : Raymarine ST40/ST60 with mini-spades
- MM-RCA : Datamarine RCA plug
- MM-RAY : Raymarine DSM300 connector
- MM-RAYA : Raymarine 6/9-Pin connector for newer equipment
The purpose of the Mix and Match system is that you can at a later time change the brand of your sounder or fishfinder and continue to use the same transducer by replacing the equipment cable.