The SS164 is a 1kW low-profile transducer with a stainless-steel housing and a fast-response temperature sensor. The transducer is ideal for fast, trailered, tournament, sport-fishing boats that cannot install an external fairing. This model has a 20° tilt for deadrise angles of 16-24°.
The SS164 is also available with a 0° or 12° tilt.
The models shown on this page are kits consisting of one SS164 base transducer (part SS164-20-MM) with a 2-meter cable attached, plus one connecting 8-meter Mix and Match equipment cable for a specific brand of sounder or fishfinder. Both parts are included with the order. Choose the correct kit for your brand of equipment.
- SS164-20-6G : Garmin 6-pin
- SS164-20-6N : Navman/Northstar 6-pin
- SS164-20-8G : Garmin blue 8-pin
- SS164-20-8S : Si-Tex 8-pin
- SS164-20-10F : Furuno 10-pin
- SS164-20-14HB : Humminbird 14-pin
- SS164-20-18HB : Humminbird 18-pin
- SS164-20-BL : Lowrance/Simrad blue 7-pin
- SS164-20-HB : Humminbird #9
- SS164-20-RAY : Raymarine older equipment e.g. DSM300
- SS164-20-RAYA : Raymarine 6/9-pin current equipment
- SS164-20-MM : base transducer only with no equipment cable - for installers use