The SS60 is a 600W through-hull low-profile fishfinder transducer with a stainless steel housing and a temperature sensor. This version has a 12° tilt for deadrise angles of 8-15°. The tilted ceramic element aims the beam directly at the bottom for accurate readings.
The SS60 is also available with a 0° or 20° tilt.
The models shown on this page are kits consisting of one SS60-12 base transducer (part SS60-12-MM) with a 2-meter cable attached, plus one connecting 9-meter Mix and Match equipment cable for a specific brand of sounder or fishfinder. Both parts are included with the order. Choose the correct kit for your brand of equipment.
- SS60-12-6G : Garmin 6-pin
- SS60-12-6N : Navman/Northstar 6-pin
- SS60-12-8 : older Fuji/Furuno 8-Pin
- SS60-12-8G : Garmin blue 8-pin
- SS60-12-8S : Si-Tex 8-pin
- SS60-12-10F : Furuno 10-pin
- SS60-12-10N : Northstar 10-pin
- SS60-12-18HB : Humminbird 18-pin
- SS60-12-BL : Lowrance/Simrad blue 7-pin
- SS60-12-HB : Humminbird #9
- SS60-12-RAY : Raymarine older equipment e.g. DSM300
- SS60-12-RAYA : Raymarine 6/9-pin current equipment
- SS60-12-MM : base transducer only with no equipment cable - for installers use