The TM258 is a transom-mounted 50/200kHz transducer for depth and temperature. It is designed to upgrade the performance of 600W sounders and fishfinders and will make them respond like a more powerful model. Get 16 times the sensitivity compared with a standard transom-mounted transducer. The TM258 packs four ceramic sonar elements to focus narrow beams at both frequencies, so you will see crisp targets and clear bottom definition.
The models shown on this page are kits consisting of one TM258 base transducer (part TM258-MM) with a 2-meter cable attached, plus one connecting 8-meter Mix and Match equipment cable for a specific brand of sounder or fishfinder. Both parts are included with the order. Choose the correct kit for your brand of equipment.
- TM258-6G : Garmin 6-pin
- TM258-6N : Navman/Northstar 6-pin
- TM258-8G : Garmin blue 8-pin
- TM258-8S : Si-Tex 8-pin
- TM258-10F : Furuno 10-pin
- TM258-14HB : Humminbird 14-pin
- TM258-18HB : Humminbird 18-pin
- TM258-BB : Standard Horizon 8-pin
- TM258-BL : Lowrance/Simrad blue 7-pin
- TM258-HB : Humminbird #9
- TM258-RAY : Raymarine older equipment e.g. DSM300
- TM258-RAYA : Raymarine 6/9-pin current equipment
- TM258-MM : base transducer only with no equipment cable - for installers use